17+ Years of Professional work experience, 31 Projects, Certified and teaching PMP and MS Project, Project Mgt Lecturer
- PMP – Project Management Professional (Certified in a good standing, earned on 24 Apr 2011, gaining 68 PDUs at first 1.5 years, extending it to 24 April 2017, then to 2020).
- Oracle Unified Method 5 Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL® Service Design Certificate – ITIL INTD LC-SD (2011), Score 78%. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Design, 3 days by MegaSoft.
- ITIL® Foundation version 3, Score 95%. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation by MegaSoft – Cairo, Egypt.
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional (Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist) MS Dynamics GP 9.0 Financial – by New Horizons – (MB3-409) 98% Score
Previous Work Experience: B. (Part-Time Training & Private Consultations)
- PMP Professional Instructor at INFORM.
- Senior Project Manager @ EDRAKY
- Professional Services Manager @ Post For Systems (PFS)
- PMO Manager (Project Management Office) @ Logical Applications for Business
- Project Manager @ Raya International Services (RIS)
- Project Manager @ SAVOLA GROUP
- ERP Project Manager @ Momen Group
- System Administrator @ Momen Group
BI Consultant @ Khorafi Business Machines (W.L.L.) GBM – Kuwait city, KUWAIT
Within May and June 2011
- Working as Jasper 4.0 consultant, giving a training for one of the strategic customers for GBM at Kuwait city, preparing and developing the course materials, exploring the different features of Jasper iReports and Jasper Server 4.0. (Dash boards, ETL, OLAP, Domains, Repository …).
ERP Consultant @ Raya Software
- Working as an ERP Consultant at Raya software within its project with Ministry of Finance to automate and support the Customs Authority and Egyptian Taxation Authority (ETA).
SAP Implementation Projects:
FICO, MM, SD, PP, PM, QM, HCM, PS, CS, FM, Hybris Billing, e-Commerce, CRM, ABAP, Basis, HANA, S4/HANA, BW, & BOBJ.
OS for Servers :
Win 2000 Server, Win 2000 Advanced Server, and Win 2003 server.
MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, Oracle 9i, 10g, & some knowledge of Postgree SQL & MySQL.
ERP Implementation Methodologies, Administration, and Training:
AIM, ABF, and OUM Methodologies, ASAP Activate, ASAP 8 Standard, RDS (Rapid Deployment Solution), & Agile.
Oracle E-Business Suite 11 & R12, MS Dynamics, iScala, FOCUS, AlMotammem, and SAP.
Business Intelligence Tools :
Professional use of MS SQL server Business Intelligence package, Jasper, and Business Objects.
Professional use of Crystal Reports XI, MS SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS, MS FRx Financial, MS Query, MS Access project, and MS Dynamics Report Writer.
MS OLAP, MS SQL Server Analysis Service SSAS, MS Excel analysis tool pack, and TOAD 8,9 .
HTML, SQL, ASP, Java script, some knowledge of VB, Perl, PHP and Java.
MS FrontPage, and use of IIS and TomCat Apache web server.
Network topology and design, cabling, and racks installations.
Miscellaneous Tools & Utilities:
Backup: Win NT backup, VERITAS Backup Exec 8.0, 10.0.
Security: MS Anti Spy ware, Norton Security, Symantec Antivirus …
Multimedia: Camtasia, Movie Maker.
MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, InfoPath, and MS Project Professional.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|Project Management Professional-PMP||9 Days||March 17, 2018|