Master Certification in Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS)
can deliver Office Courses Beginning with Office 2000, XP (2002), 2003 Ending with Office 2013 (Microsoft Business Certification courseware),
Specialties: I am Specialist in all Office Application Solutions and Troubleshooting them too I am Expert in MS Excel i can Build in Whole Solution Using MS Excel To analyze Any Data (measurable and Immeasurable) and Build in Dashboards and Scorecards to help you take the right decision
Microsoft Certified – 2008
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Microsoft Office 2003 Master Instructor
Microsoft® Office 2003 Editions MASTER
Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist
Al- Operation Research Center In Armed Forces
Position I: Programmer [May 1983-Nov 1985]
- Operation and Programming For The Following Instruments:-
- Main Frame [Burroughs-1915]
- Micro Computer Hp-45, Hp-85, Hp-30
- IBM PC
- Commodore – 720
- Computer Planning [Benson]
- Applying Operaion Research Programs
- Land Planning By Use of Computer Planning [Benson]
The International Islamic Of Computer [Compuland]
Software Programming, Trainer for advanced- Programming topics.
Al-Alamiah Electronic Company Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia [Sakhr-صخر ]
Position I: Instructors Team [Jan 1986-Nov 1988]
Position II: Training Manager, Trainer for advanced- Programming topics.
Al-Hasib Institute- الحاسب , Riyad, Suadi Arabia
[Instructor and preparing syllabus for the courses] – [Nov. 1988 – March1995]
Position I: Computer systems engineer and training specialist
- Instructor and preparing the institute class schedule.
- Preparing training programs for the institute customers.
- Analysis and design software packages for institute customers.
- Supervision of student’s graduation projects.
Position II: Instructor and preparing syllabus for the courses.
Position III: Director of Al-Hasib Institute
Knology International Group
Position: Computer Product Manager, [Nov. 1995 – March 2003]
Responsibilities included the following:
- Building and maintaining new and current businsss.
- Applying new technologies to our training programs.
- Sharing in selling new technologies for customers.
- Assuring the quality of the training process.
- Planning for the development of the technical instructors.
- Setting the instructors schedule.
- Following up on the training needs (Lab setup and supplies).
INFORM- IBM center
[IT Instructor] – [March 1995 – Present]
Teaching (MS Office ,Internet, Web Design, Graphic Design, Graduation Projects’)
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|Office Fundamentals Diploma||6 weeks, Time from 10 am to 1 pm||January 20, 2019|