Effective Coaching Skills
The first responsibility of a leader is to train other leaders!
Supportive supervision is a key to empower team members and strengthen their capabilities. While all managers and people in leadership roles have such intentions, they need to master the techniques and utilize the right tools that can help them achieve such a goal.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for required coaching and counseling skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of appropriate skills and will be a value for money.
This training will help you to learn:
- Teams and the role of each member
- Supervision as a mentoring and coaching tool
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for staff development and coaching
- Supervisory role and talent management
- Empowerment, job enrichment and challenging
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
- Duration 50 hours
- Activities Management Training
- Class Sizes
- Years Old
- Available Seats