CISSP Training will raise your visibility and credibility, improve your job security, create new opportunities for you or even increase your salary…
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification has become a prerequisite for anyone developing a senior career in information security. It provides information security professionals with an objective measure of competence and a globally recognised standard of achievement. The CISSP credential suits mid- and senior-level managers who are working towards, or have already attained, positions such as CISO, CSO or senior security engineer.
To qualify for CISSP certification, you must:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in two or more of the eight CBK domains.
- Pass the CISSP examination.
- Complete the endorsement process and subscribe to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- Maintain certification through continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
Who should do a CISSP Certification?
The CISSP training is ideal for the following professionals:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- IT Directors
- IT Security Consultants/Managers
- Security Architects/Auditors
- IT Managers
- Security System Engineers
- Network Architects
CISSP Course Objectives
- Understand the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Define and apply information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course