With this course you can be among the few who transcend the old idea of the hacker having all the fun, take pride being the defender, form an offensive mindset to skillfully orchestrate robust and solid defenses and reinvent popular belief by beating the hacker at his own game.
You will be evaluating advanced hacking methods of defense fortification bringing you closer to establishing perfect security best practices and methodologies you can apply to secure environments. This course provides segmentation and isolation to reduce the effectiveness of the advanced persistent threats.
CAST 614 will cover fundamental areas of fortifying your defenses by discovering methods of developing a secure baseline and how to harden your enterprise architecture from the most advanced attacks. Once a strategy for a fortified perimeter is defined the course moves on to defending against the sophisticated malware that is on the rise today and the importance of live memory analysis and real time monitoring.
tudents completing this course will gain an in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Staging a strong defense against popular security threats
- Fortifying your organization with a good foundation of risk protection methods
- Applying latest references and guidance on best practices in the field of cyber security
- Securing your enterprise architecture from a medium threat level and building towards more sophisticated threats
How will this course benefit you?
- Executing a set of techniques that are critical to the protection of your entire enterprise against some of today’s most advanced threats
- Reviewing methods of system deployments in as secure a state as possible while supporting your daily business requirements
- Applying necessary techniques required for malware identification throughout the enterprise even in the case of the malware not being detectable by any of your security controls
- Staging Advanced Attacks to appreciate methods of correctly eliminating or mitigating risk to an acceptable level
Who Should Attend?
Firewall administrators, system architects, system administrators, windows admin or those responsible for or interested in:
- Identifying security weaknesses in computer systems or networks
- Exposing weaknesses for system’s owners to fix breaches before being targets of compromise
- Applying hacking and pen testing constructively to defend against various possible attacks
- Analysing best practices in developing secure system and network configurations
- Establishing a secure baseline in deploying machines in a protected state
- Appreciating popular attack methods applied by hackers in order to fortify their systems
From practically any organization that handles important data would find this course beneficial, examples are:
- Government agencies
- Banking and Financial institutions
- Brokerage and Trading firms
- Scientific institutions & research agencies
- Computer design firms
- Consulting firms
- Science and Engineering firms
- Those involved with online related businesses & transactions
- Card related businesses